Saturday 30 July 2011

Summer Holidays Look #1: Paris Chic




Apologies for not having posted in a while, but I'm going to make it up to you, promise! So, over the summer holidays, which started a week ago for me, here in England, I'll be posting several different summer looks for you to have a look at.
So the first one, as you can probably tell by the title is going to be Paris Chic! This is because in one week I'll be going to Paris for the weekend and I'm very excited! As anyone would be.
Paris Chic
Tops:
Apricot (Orange) Burnout Love Heart Top | 231218884 | New Look  
Paris is the city of love...
Burnout Love Heart Top, £9.99, New Look

Buttton Bow Top
Blue and white stripes, very French.
Button Bow Top, £12, Next


Trousers & Skirts
High Waist Skinny Cord Trousers
Skinny trousers have always been part of French style.
High Waist Skinny Cord Trousers, £30 (fashion does sometimes come at a price), Next

Navy (Blue) Cropped Jeans | 210993941 | New Look
Cropped trouser are perfect for summer
Cropped Jeans, £5 (SALE), New Look

Shoes:

Oatmeal (Cream) Simple Ballet Pump | 227741614 | New Look
Nude ballerina pumps, very stylish.
Simple Ballet Pump, £7.99, New Look

Accessories:
Cream Oversize Tote Bag
Perfect forcarrying your stuff in on a weekend away.
Cream Oversize Tote Bag, £38, Topshop.

Polka Spot Wrap Bracelet
It'slike a tottally chic French scarf - but for your wrist!
Polka Spot Wrap Bracelet, £5, Topshop

So there you go! Did you enjoy all the lovely fashionable pieces? I'll leave you with some beautiful pictures of Paris that I took myself last time I was there:





No comments:

Post a Comment